The information collected in the contact forms integrated into the site:
are recorded in a computerized file, by its publisher, whose contact details are as follows:
128 rue La Boétie – 75008 PARIS RCS PARIS 895 140 580
JAGAR SAS is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the site www.jagar.fr, complies with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act. Freedoms.
Objects of data processingPurposes The purposes of the processing are: 1- Managing requests for information about our products and services. It allows the company JAGAR SAS to respond to requests expressed via the contact form on the site www.jagar.fr. Legal basis Article 6 (1) a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This processing has your consent as its legal basis. 2- Managing the sending of invitations to events and/or information about our products and services. It allows the company JAGAR SAS to enrich its file of prospects and customers. Legal basis Article 6 (1) f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Carrying out prospecting operations to contact new business partners is a legitimate interest pursued by JAGAR SAS.
Categories of data processed
Your surname, your first name, your postal address, your e-mail address, your telephone numbers.
Source of dataThe data is communicated by natural persons wishing to inquire about the products and services offered by the company JAGAR SAS, via the contact form on the site www.jagar.fr.
Compulsory nature of data collectionThe fields marked with an alert are mandatory to process the request, in the event of a lack of response, the company JAGAR SAS is not able to respond to the requests made.
Persons concernedThe processing of data concerns only natural persons who wish to learn about the products and services offered by the company JAGAR SAS.
Data recipientsJAGAR SAS
Transfers of data outside the EUNo transfer of data outside the European Union is carried out.
Data retention periodThe data is kept in an active database for 3 years after collection or the last contact from you. Your data is deleted upon simple written request.
Your rights on the data concerning you
- You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, object to the processing of this data, object to receiving commercial prospecting from us, have it rectified or erased, obtain the portability of your data, in a structured format . You also have the right to limit the processing of your data as well as the right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data in the event of death.
- When the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
- No automated decision or profiling will be implemented.
- Your IP address will not be recorded.
Exercise your rights
Contact JAGAR SAS for any request to exercise your rights to this processing.
- Contact JAGAR SAS electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact JAGAR SAS by post: JAGAR – 128 rue La Boétie – 75008 PARIS
Complaint to the CNIL
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights to your data have not been respected, you have the possibility of filing a complaint with the supervisory authority, namely the CNIL – COMMISSION NATIONALE DE L’INFORMATIQUE ET DES LIBERTIES – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 – Tel: 01 53 73 22 22 – Fax : 01 53 73 22 00 https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes